Why are our wipers the best?
- Unlike a lot of traditional wipers, our wipers are flexible beam wipers that contour perfectly to any windscreen!
- This maximizes performance and keeps your windscreen clean and clear!
- Every wiper ordered comes fit with the correct adapter ready to install on your car!
- We believe our wipers are the best in Australia and the quality is as good as OEM wipers!
- Wiperworx wipers are European quality and design that suit all climates.
- Every order includes free postage Australia wide at no extra cost!
Live in Perth? Great! We offer free installation with every purchase at our warehouse south of Perth!
- If your wipers are leaving streaks, try cleaning them with a damp cloth before changing them out.
- Normally wipers should be changed every 6 to 12 months. If you park your car in a garage your wipers should last longer than if you park your car outside nightly.
- Inspect your wiper blades when considering changing them.
- Are there rips? tears? Notches missing? If so, it’s time for new ones.
- Badly performing wiper blades might be the fault of the wiper arm or frame. Look for rust at the joints to see if the whole arm needs to be replaced.
Mechanical windshield wipers were patented in 1903 by Mary Anderson but she was told it had no practical purpose.
DID YOU KNOW
Wipers were standard on passenger cars by 1913