Wiperworx windscreen wipers are the only multi-fit wiper on the market that includes 12 different adaptors in every box to suit 95% of cars on Australian roads.
- Unlike a lot of traditional wipers, our wipers are flexible beam wipers that contour perfectly to any windscreen.
- This maximizes performance and keeps your windscreen clean and clear.
- We believe our wipers are the best in Australia and the quality is as good as OEM wipers.
- Wiperworx wipers are European quality and design that suit all climates.
- Every order includes free postage Australia wide at no extra cost.
Live in Perth? Great! We offer free installation with every purchase at our warehouse south of Perth.
If your wipers are leaving streaks, try cleaning them with a damp cloth before changing them out.
Normally wipers should be changed every 6 to 12 months. If you park your car in a garage your wipers should last longer than if you park your car outside nightly.
Inspect your wiper blades when considering changing them. Are there rips? tears? Notches missing? If so, it’s time for new ones.
Badly performing wiper blades might be the fault of the wiper arm or frame. Look for rust at the joints to see if the whole arm needs to be replaced.