- Unlike a lot of traditional wipers, our wipers are flexible beam wipers that contour perfectly to any windscreen.
- This maximizes performance and keeps your windscreen clean and clear.
- Every wiper ordered comes fit with the correct adapter ready to install on your car.
- We believe our wipers are the best in Australia and the quality is as good as OEM wipers.
- Wiperworx wipers are European quality and design that suit all climates.
- Every order includes free postage Australia wide at no extra cost.
Live in Perth? Great! We offer free installation with every purchase at our warehouse south of Perth.
- If your wipers are leaving streaks, try cleaning them with a damp cloth before changing them out.
- Normally wipers should be changed every 6 to 12 months. If you park your car in a garage your wipers should last longer than if you park your car outside nightly.
- Inspect your wiper blades when considering changing them.
- Are there rips? tears? Notches missing? If so, it’s time for new ones.
- Badly performing wiper blades might be the fault of the wiper arm or frame. Look for rust at the joints to see if the whole arm needs to be replaced.